ZombieSTUCK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They're dropping like stones.

3 posters

Go down

They're dropping like stones. Empty They're dropping like stones.

Post  hellrazerb Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:06 am

First off, this is Rose. So yeah, I'm here.

Secondly, a new idea for a type of special zombie. What if some people, when infected, grow a membrane between their arms & torsos, giving these Zeds the ability to glide? Not fly, mind you, that would be stupid & overpowered, but a gliding zombie would be a terror on the group. There could even be a more advanced type; while the regular gliders just glide around & come in for a landing when they spot prey, the advanced version is smarter, & will divebomb unsuspecting survivors, hit them like a ton of brick & reducing them to little more than human jelly.

hellrazerb

Back to top Go down

They're dropping like stones. Empty Re: They're dropping like stones.

Post  rowdyossuary Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:37 am

Oh mother of hell....

Perhaps those types group together into "flocks"

An idea that comes to mind is a pack of nasty zed children with this mutation. - shiver -

I really Really like this idea. Flying enemies that aren't your typical bird or insects...

(Also, hi Rose! This is Vris/Meu)

Actually, on that note, I vote having a scene that places us in an old school maybe? Creature children, and lots of them....

Have you played the original PSone Silent Hill game? I have yet to see a game tackle that theme as horrifically well. (and if you haven't played that to begin with, my GOODNESS how I cannot recommend it enough)
rowdyossuary
rowdyossuary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  George_elephant Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:55 am

Sup Rose
I like the flying squirrel zombie dude idea! Flying things scare the shit out of me! we should have flocks of zombie birds at some point too.
George_elephant
George_elephant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hellrazerb Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:42 am

Actually, it occurred to me we could have humanoid zombie capable of flight. After all, we had a giant spider/man abomination. What's to keep us from doing the same thing, only with something like a bat?

And no, I have not played the PS1 Silent Hills...not for lack of trying, though.

hellrazerb

Back to top Go down

Post  rowdyossuary Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:00 am

hellrazerb wrote:Actually, it occurred to me we could have humanoid zombie capable of flight. After all, we had a giant spider/man abomination. What's to keep us from doing the same thing, only with something like a bat?

And no, I have not played the PS1 Silent Hills...not for lack of trying, though.

How is is your computer for gaming? They have really excellent PSOne emulators. Smile
rowdyossuary
rowdyossuary
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum